Sean Allocca and Nicole Casperson look at the reasons many advisers are cautious when it comes to digital assets and the disconnect between client interest and adviser willingness. Hannah Moore joins Jeff and Bruce as well to give a one-year update on the FPA’s resoundingly successful externship program implemented in response to the outbreak of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- How the new “externship” program works.
- What participants receive at the end.
- What financial advisers get out of participation.
- The cost of the program and the future of the program.
- The accountability element of the program.
- Hannah’s podcast.
- Bitcoin story — ongoing concerns among advisers about crypto.
- The disconnect between clients’ interest and advisers’ willingness to invest in crypto.
- The FOMO around Bitcoin’s moves.
- This week’s TechStack$ — gamification in the financial advice industry.
- The challenge in gamifying steady-eddy savings.
Bitcoin cover story: Bitcoin bears: Financial advisers still cautious of crypto
Guest Bio: Hannah Moore is a certiﬁed financial planner and certiﬁed financial transitions expert. She is the owner of Guiding Wealth and works one-on-one with each of our clients.
Hannah graduated from Baylor University with a degree in Financial Services and Planning and Business Management in 2008. Since then, Hannah has been voted one of D Magazine’s Top Financial Planners in Dallas (from 2014 and running) and was awarded the Young Gun’s Award by the Dallas/Fort Worth Financial Planning Association.