• Frida Kahlo Artist Birthday: Celebrate the artist’s life by learning how to create in her style, 5:30 p.m. July 27, class for ages 6 and older, $25, Art Reach Center, 111 E. Broadway Ave., Mt. Pleasant, artreachcenter.org, 989-773-3689
• Rare Images from Tuskegee Institute: Early 20th century images at grpmcollections.org/Detail/collections/335. Also view historical images of Lincoln, lumbering, World War I, others.
• “Windows GR”: Art exhibit at The Grand Rapids Public Museum, 272 Pearl St. NW, Grand Rapids, free with general admission ($2-12), and viewable at grpm.org/exhibits/.
• Wonderfully Made: the Artis Collection of African American Fine Art, noon-5 p.m. Wednesdays through Fridays, Saginaw Art Museum, museum admission $7, $5 students/seniors, 1126 N. Michigan Ave., Saginaw, saginawartmuseum.org/exhibition/wonderfullymade, 989-754-2491.
• Live Music on the Patio: 7-10 p.m. Thursdays through Saturdays, Hunter’s Ale House, 4855 E. Blue Grass Road, Mt. Pleasant, facebook.com/HuntersAle, 989-779-2626.
• Astronaut on Juda: Blues-rock band performs 8 p.m. July 23, Broadway Theatre, 216 E. Broadway St., Mt Pleasant, friendsofthebroadway.org.
• Allen Goodwin: 9:30 p.m. July 26, Rubbles Bar, 112 Michigan St., Mt Pleasant, facebook.com/rubblesbar, 989-772-1132.
• Bike Night at Rubbles: 6-8 p.m. July 28, 112 Michigan St., Mt. Pleasant, facebook.com/rubblesbar, 989-772-1132.
• Thursday Rhythms: 7 p.m. July 29, Highland Blush, 118 Superior, Alma, $10 or $50 with dinner for two, highlandblush.com.
• Matt Moore: Clare Summer Concerts, 6-8 p.m., July 29, Shamrock Park, 404 Wilcox Pkwy., Clare, claremichigan.com/summer-music-fest.
• Pendulum Lounge: 4:30-8 p.m. Thursdays at Midland Center for the Arts, 1801 W. St. Andrews St., Midland, live music, cocktails, small plates, visual art demos, trivia. more, indoor/outdoor, midlandcenter.org/shows-tickets/pendulum-lounge.
• Mondays with May: 7 p.m. every Monday, facebook.com/mayerlewinemusic.
• Kris Pride: 2 p.m. daily, sessionslive.com/krispridemusic.
• Take it From the Top: Virtual theater workshops for grade school-adult, fees vary, register at whartoncenter.com/tiftt, 517-884-3166.
• Camp Curious: day camps for students through August, The Grand Rapids Public Museum. Fees start $35, tickets.grpm.org/events.
• Free Family Yoga: 10:30 a.m. Thursdays, July 29-Aug. 17, free, Island Park, 331 N. Main St., Mt Pleasant (between the farmers market and the tennis courts). facebook.com/redbloomyoga, 989-317-0657.
• Thrilling Thursdays – The Water Games: 6 p.m. July 29, free, Sunnyside Park, 1511 Elm St., Mt Pleasant, facebook.com/mtpparksandrec, 989-779-5331.
• Mt. Pleasant Discovery Museum: 10 a.m.-6 p.m. Wed. through Mon., $8, discounts for seniors, groups and military, 5093 E. Remus Road, Mt. Pleasant; mpdiscoverymuseum.org, 989-317-3221.
• Homestead Farm: 1870s farm-related activities, participate in feeding the chickens or working in the Children’s Garden 1-5 p.m. July 4, 400 S. Badour Road, Midland. Will be canceled if inclement weather. Free, chippewanaturecenter.org.
• Amazing Pollinators: Playable maze to learn how bees, beetles, bats and butterflies contribute to pollination, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Mon.-Fri., 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Sat. and Sun., Grand Rapids Public Museum, 272 Pearl St., Grand Rapids, grpm.org.
• QTI (Queers Taking Initiative): 1-4 p.m. Sundays, Highland Blush, 118 Superior, Alma, highlandblush.com.
• Mt. Pleasant Speedway: 7:45 p.m. July 23, gates open 5 p.m., 4658 E. River Road, Mt. Pleasant, 989-773-2387.
• POPnology: Exhibit on pop culture and tech, $13 adults, $12 seniors, $8 kids, Grand Rapids Public Museum, 272 Pearl St. NW, Grand Rapids, grpm.org.
• Paved Road Ride: 6-8 p.m. July 26, casual paved trail ride leaves from the CMU-RC parking lot, and paved road group ride leaving from Motorless Motion bike shop, 121 S. Main St., Mt. Pleasant. Helmets required, bright clothing and flashing lights encouraged; facebook.com/MidMidCycling.
• Farmers Market: 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturdays, Broadway Street, downtown Mt. Pleasant, 7:30 a.m.- 2 p.m. Thursdays, Island Park, 301 E. Andre St., Mt. Pleasant, facebook.com/mpfarmersmarket.