• Drawing Fundamentals: 6-8 p.m. Oct. 8-Dec. 3 (no class Thanksgiving week), from $140, should have taken Fundamentals I, Artwork Attain Heart, 111 E. Broadway, Mount Nice, artreachcenter.org.
• Artwork Exhibition: Linda Beeman & Lynita Shimizu, SAG, Pooh Stevenson by way of Nov. 8 at Shiawassee Arts Heart, 206 Curwood Fort Drive, Owosso, free; shiawasseearts.org, 989-723-8354.
• ArtFest 55: Winners of annual competitors for ages 55+ at becreative360.org/artfest-55.
• Saginaw Artwork Museum: Midday-5 p.m. Wed.-Fri., saginawartmuseum.org.
• Marshall Fredericks Museum: marshallfredericks.net/create.html.
• CMU Graphic Design Exhibition: Imaginative and prescient/Vote 2020, capstone2020.cmu-design.com.
• Dwell from Staples: 7:30 p.m. Oct. 7, free CMU on-line performances, Facebook.com/cmumusicschool, 989-774-3738.
• Uncorked: 5:30 p.m. Oct. 8 at Saints and Sinners Lounge, drink specials, small plates with free, dwell music from Jet Pack, Midland Heart for the Arts, 1801 W. Saint Andrews, Midland, midlandcenter.org.
• Cedar Springs Brewing Co: Dwell music, Cedar Springs Brewing Co., 95 N. Foremost, Cedar Springs, 616-696-2337, csbrew.com.
• Laith Al-Saadi: 8 p.m. each Friday, facebook.com/laithalsaadi.
• Mondays with Might: 7 p.m. each Monday, facebook.com/mayerlewinemusic.
• Kris Delight: 2 p.m. every day, sessionslive.com/krispridemusic.
• Guide Sale: 1- 6 p.m. Oct. 9, Pals of Veterans Memorial Library contains books, DVDs, CDs and extra, on the loading dock, contact Ruth Helwig, email@example.com.
• Alma: 7 a.m.- 1 p.m. Wed. and Sat. by way of Oct., nook of Pine and Downie Streets, gratiotfarmersmarkets.com/alma.html.
• Farwell: 9 a.m.-2 pm. Sat., 2-7 p.m. Wed., by way of Oct. 13, South Corridor and Illinois St., farwellfarmersmarket.org.
• Mt. Nice: 7:30 a.m.-2 p.m. Thursdays by way of Oct. 29, Island Park, and 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Saturdays by way of Oct. 16, Broadway Avenue at City Heart, with COVID-19 precautions, mt-pleasant.org.
• Midland: 7 a.m.-1 p.m. Wed. and Sat. by way of October, 9 a.m.-noon Saturdays, Nov. 7, 14, 21, at Dow Diamond parking zone, 825 E. Foremost St., mbami.org/farmersmarket.
GARDENS & MUSEUMS
• Grand Rapids Public Museum, 272 Pearl St. NW, Grand Rapids. Admission is $3-$8 nonmembers, grpm.org.
• Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park: 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Mon.-Sat., 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Solar., 1000 E. Beltline Ave. NE, Grand Rapids, COVID-19 precautions, tickets $4-$14.50, 888-957-1580, meijergardens.org.
• Frederik Meijer Gardens and Sculpture Park Digital Visits; every day 10 a.m. and a couple of p.m., facebook.com/MeijerGardens.
• Veterans Memorial Library: Digital applications, curbside pickup, youseemore.com/Chippewa, 989-773-3242, ext. 214.
• Saginaw Kids’s Zoo: 10 a.m.-5 p.m. every day, $5 ages 1 and up, reserve tickets on-line, saginawzoo.com.
• Distant Management with Max Main: Thoughts Studying Experiment 8 p.m. Oct. 1-3, interactive Zoom expertise, $45, mcfta.org.
• Rumi Poetry Hour: 4:15-5:15 p.m Thursdays, Highland Blush Cafe, 228 E. Superior St., Alma, highlandblush.com, COVID-19 precautions.