CRANBURY, N.J.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Sep 30, 2020–
Hashish Science and Know-how ® a multimedia platform that focuses on educating the authorized hashish business in regards to the science and expertise of analytical testing, high quality management, extraction and cultivation, is happy to announce the lineup of audio system for its first Hemp Science & Know-how Digital Symposium.
Organized by program chair Brian C. Smith, Ph.D., founder, CEO and chief technical officer of Huge Sur Scientific, the symposium will function talks from the next audio system:
- Patricia Atkins, SPEX CertiPrep, “Is that My Pattern? Understanding the Results of Rising Situations on Focused Hashish Compounds and Consultant Sampling.”
- Paul Lessard, Ph.D., Varin Science, “Ideas and Greatest Practices for Hemp Extraction.”
- John MacKay, Ph.D., Synergistics Associates, “How Solvent Selection Impacts Extract Composition.”
- Larry Good, School of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Cornell College, “The Connection Between Hemp Genetics and Hemp Grows.”
- Brian C. Smith, Ph.D., “The Significance of In-Home Testing for Hemp Companies.”
- Sharen Stamp, Huge Sur Scientific, “How Wholesome Soils Make Wholesome Crops.”
- Jason Strull, MS, 374 Labs, “The Significance of Heavy Metals Testing.”
- Matt Weschler, Peak Metropolis CBD, “How In-Home Testing Helps Extraction Companies.”
- Josh Wurzer, SC Laboratories, “Overcoming Challenges in Pesticide Testing of Hemp.”
The 2-day digital symposium will happen Oct. 28-29, 2020 and is free to attend. The talks can be organized into three periods:
- Session 1: New Developments in Hemp Testing, Oct. 28, 10 a.m.-12 p.m. EDT.
- Session 2: Optimizing Hemp Extractions, Oct. 28, 1-3 p.m. EDT.
- Session 3: Overcoming Hemp Rising Challenges, Oct. 29, 10 a.m.-12 p.m.
The top of every session will function a panel dialogue with all the audio system.
“We’re thrilled to convey collectively this group of hemp thought leaders to share their data and educate the group,” stated Mike Hennessy Jr., president and CEO of MJH Life Sciences™, father or mother firm of Hashish Science and Know-how ®. “Our first Hemp Science & Know-how Digital Symposium is designed to assist cultivators, extractors and scientists discover ways to enhance their work and create a safer product for the buyer.”
“As program chair this occasion, I’m excited to announce we’ve three periods that includes specialists and thought leaders in hemp testing, extraction, and rising,” Smith stated. “Every session will include three 30-minute talks adopted by a roundtable the place attendees can work together immediately with the audio system. Don’t miss this chance to broaden your data, enhance your small business, and advance your profession.”
For extra info and to register, click on here.
About Hashish Science and Know-how ®
Cannabis Science and Technology ® is a multimedia platform that focuses on educating the authorized hashish business in regards to the science and expertise of analytical testing, high quality management, extraction and cultivation. The journal is accompanied by a web-based part and gives related info and tutorials for all members of the hashish business. Hashish Science and Know-how ® is a model of MJH Life Sciences ™, the biggest privately held, impartial, full-service medical media firm in North America devoted to delivering trusted well being care information throughout a number of channels.
View supply model on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200930005676/en/
CONTACT: Hashish Science and Know-how®Media
Alexandra Ventura, 609-716-7777
KEYWORD: UNITED STATES NORTH AMERICA NEW JERSEY
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: SCIENCE AGRICULTURE RESEARCH NATURAL RESOURCES PHARMACEUTICAL ALTERNATIVE MEDICINE GENERAL HEALTH HEALTH
SOURCE: Hashish Science and Know-how
Copyright Enterprise Wire 2020.
PUB: 09/30/2020 10:43 AM/DISC: 09/30/2020 10:43 AM
Copyright Enterprise Wire 2020.